Vatika Group : Creating lasting Value



Dear Readers and well wishers,

It's been long time to write new post but now I am on track and will be with you from now onwards. It's my great pleasure to inform you regarding my Job. I got Job through campus selection in Vatika Group, Gurgaon. So, moral is I would like to write something about my first and dream company. Vatika group has incorporated in 1986 with vision to emerge as a niche player in real estate and hospitality. It seems that company is doing well. Group CMD is Anil Bhalla which is founder of this Group as well. Vatika Group is operating in different verticals. For instance- Real estate, Hospitality and Facilities management. One thing I must tell you about this company is which is a differentiation factor. Being a real estate company this Group is "Customer Centric" organization. For this Group customer is everything and for serving customer very well Vatika Group have different types of customer service department like Customer relationship management, Client records and Client service. Vatika Group serves customer at their best that's what this Group is growing day by day. Talking about few prestigious projects where Group is working like Vatika India next in N.H-8 near manesar, Vatika Infotech city in Jaipur and many more. These projects comprises of 600 and 800 acres of Township respectively. Now this Groups is also going to pay more attention towards Hospitality sector. Recently Vatika Group has launched Westin Hotel in Gurgaon, which comes under deluxe category hotel.

Talking about strategy of company as I feel is like this-
1. Group is focusing to be the niche player in market.
2. Group is putting customer at center.
3. Effective Customer service channels.
4. Good understanding of customer requirement in this trend.
and more are there.

Now I would like to conclude this topic and thanks to my readers for great patience. Now I would be continue with different topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Class Exhibition Center in Dwarka

Toyota: A Case of Overconfident

Marketing Myopia : A complex Marketing concept