Banned: 10 Television commercials

In this post I will write and give you some links of best"Banned commercials" ads. As far as my understanding is concern these types of ads are totally unethical. I cannot understand how the managers and Management are taking decision and giving permission for these types of stuff. As I know the very first reason could be publicity about product and company and others may be. You cannot watch this types of advertisement with your family. let's click on the following link and watch the ad.

1. Microsoft XP
2. Amul macho
3.Volkswagen
4.Levi's
5.Pepsi
6.7up
7.Mastercard
8.Zazoo condoms
9.Peugeot206
10.Axe

What do you think???????????????

Comments

  1. I think I can be target consumer for 7-8 of the 10 brands. I liked all of them. They are successful in this way I can say.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World Class Exhibition Center in Dwarka

Toyota: A Case of Overconfident

Marketing Myopia : A complex Marketing concept